On June 13 at 5:00 PM GMT, the Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF) will host a live, interactive webcast titled “The Global Fund Reorganization: What are the Implications?” This will be an excellent opportunity for RESULTS grassroots to hear from leading experts involved in the reorganisation of the Global Fund. The webcast will address many of the issues we will be dealing with for our June conference call. We highly recommend that any anyone interested in the Global Fund join the webinar. The session is completely free and open to join.
A panel will discuss the following:
· The Global Fund’s recent funding challenges and reorganization
· How the U.S. and other donor nations are responding to these changes
· The future outlook for the Fund’s efforts to address HIV, tuberculosis (TB), and malaria around the world
The panelists will include the following:
· RESULTS/RESULTS Educational Fund Executive Director Joanne Carter
· Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) Senior Vice President and Global Health Policy Center Director Stephen Morrison
· Institute for Youth Development Founder and President Shepherd Smith
· Global Fund Strategy, Investment, and Impact Committee (SIIC) Chair Todd Summers
· KFF Vice President and Director, Global Health and HIV Policy Jen Kates (Moderator)
The webcast will be at http://globalhealth.kff.org/Multimedia/2012/June/13/gh061312video.aspx.
Questions can be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via Twitter #KFFInFocus.